So ABS-CBN always has this viral, tear-jerking, LSS-worthy Christmas station ID every year. This year is no different. It welled my eyes again and made me think of who to thank for this Christmas. But before that, if you haven't watched it, here —
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Sunday, November 16, 2014
I did it. I have no other reason on as why I did, but this: I don't need it anymore.
As a blogger, and in the blogging world, having a Twitter account is very important. Some brands and companies look at the number of your followers on all your social media accounts to check the "level of your influence". They do that for the money/products that they'd give you in exchange of writing/posting about them. Of course, they want to collaborate with who they think is influential, and thus, can help them market their brand.
It's hypocrisy to say that I don't like collaborating. It's great to have partnerships with big brands and companies. Sometimes, that's what makes the bloggers feel that they already made it.
I have a confession.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Just to keep you in the loop and actually help me remind myself on what I should be sharing and writing here and elsewhere. Above, from left, clockwise ~
1) Collection of my favorite Rayala Dialogues that I posted on Facebook. Maybe some of you have missed it. And for easier archiving, too.
2) The Pancake Story. This is the latest. In fact, it happened yesterday.
4) Husband's diet and why
5) My article contribution for Make it Blissful
6) Snippets of my royal reality at home -- the answer to one of my readers' question: how do you balance everything?
7) Pia's cupcake party at school last month! What, it's been a month?! Sorry, swamped with lots of business-y and domestic stuff.
8) Raising a reader: Of books and bookshelves
There. Hope you'll stay around, chicas. xx
I have been in such a high this past weekend. My first bazaar was a huge success! Yes, profit- and experience-wise. I can't believe that as early as 9 in the morning, I was counting money already. And come lunch time, I was at my busiest! My body was not complaining despite having no sleep. I'm not exaggerating but I just had a 15-minute snooze in the car on the way to the bazaar location. Eto yung time na I wished eh ma-traffic. Haha. But hindi, we set up my rustic, shabby chic table around 6am-ish, in between yawns and longingness for a bucket of coffee.
|Please excuse the constipated face.|
This newbie mompreneur is seriously, hungrily chasing her dreams.